Monday, January 26, 2015

                                                    WARRIORS
Guess what I'm readying again!WARRIORS!!This series is great after this you will want to read it. I'm reading #4. Fireheart is the new deputy he is pretty good at it. I love her books they are great. Bluestar (leader of the thunder clan) is getting worried about the clan after Tigerclaw was banished from clan. There has been some attacks from wind & shadow clan. Tigerclaw's kids are still in the clan with there mother. Fireheart is scared because of Tigerclaws son Bramblekit because he looks just like his dad. Some of the clan doesn't like Fireheart as the new deputy because he was a kittypet (house cat) and not born from the clan. My favorite character is Cloudpaw he is a white fluffy cat Fireheart's apprentice and also his sisters son. He has his own ideas and thoughts but never follows the rules he is learning the warrior code(the rules of a clan cat). This book is the best hope you read it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Warriors sounds like a good series. What is the first book called? I would like to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean Into the Wild!!!! Read my new post if you want to read about the first book oh and the author is Erin Hunter!!

    ReplyDelete