Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Warriors: Into the Wild
If you want to read the Warrior series the first book is Into the Wild. I recommend the is series it's about cats hunting and living life hunting and battling against other clans. There is four different clans the Wind clan, Thunder clan, River clan, and Shadow clan. These books are great if you into Harry Potter. The other books are like Warriors there is Seekers (bears) and Survivors (dogs). I have already read the Survivors it was good but not as good as Warriors. The first book is about a cat named Rusty and how he became a true clan cat. Rusty was a house cat before a clan cat. I am writing about the first book because some people are asking what is the first book called and about. These series are really active and fun and these books take place of a cats side of the story. I am reading the 4th book called the Rising Storm you have to read the first three to get this book. If you have any questions you might want to ask me I know this series from the back of my head. I HOPE you like this series!!!!
This is a picture of the cover of the first book Into the Wild!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment